Infill by Encore
Encore Services: Infill
Encore Master Builder is Edmonton's premiere infill developer, turning old into new, and delivering added value to your existing property. Own an empty lot, or an existing structure? Turn it into two (or even four) rental units. Or add a garage suite for inlaws or renters.
What are my options?
Retain the advantages of living in a mature community — while enjoying the benefits of owning a brand new home:
- Replace an old house with a brand new dwelling (or two)
- Turn an empty lot (or an old house) into two rental units by sub-dividing your lot
- Add a legal basement suite to double the rental potential of your property
- Add a Garden Suite (garage suite) to an existing property
What infill services does Encore perform?
Encore Master Builder will manage all aspects of your infill project. From initial estimates to project completion (and beyond):
- Free onsite inspection and preliminary estimates
- Demolition and removal of current structure (with asbestos abatement if required)
- Sub-division of lot (if desired) with utility services added to new lot
- All permits and city inspections
- Floorplan options for new builds or work with custom plans
- Adding legal basement suites or garden (garage) suites
- Design centre for interior selections
- Landscaping, fencing, and custom window coverings for the new propety
- Realtor services to re-sell new property if desired (standard fees apply)
Need an Estimate?
Preliminary estimates are always free — this includes an onsite inspection by our infill management team.